Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve by the Numbers:

Time that Jean Petite Dweezil woke me up by licking the inside of my ears for ten straight minutes: 5:45 a.m.

Time that my alarm is actually set for: NOT 5:45 a.m.

Minutes it took me to drive to work because all you lucky b$#%*rds are off today: 11

Minutes it took for the new guy who is OBVIOUSLY STILL IN TRAINING to cut a friggin bagel in half and schmear some cream cheese on it: 17. (SEVENTEEN. gah)

Number of bottles of wine Sam brought home for consumption on Thanksgiving: 6

Number of bottles I will be able to share: 1/6 of 1 (sigh).

Number of guests expected on Thanksgiving: 0 (dude, we have no floors, haven't you been reading?)

Number of items I have to go back to the grocery store for because I forgot my stupid list yesterday: 7

Chances I will actually go back for them: partly cloudy to none.


I hope yall have a great holiday! Sam and I will be eating with friends who have flooring at their house and then hopefully playing Rock Band. Take it easy and enjoy the pie!

No comments: