Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Month of Mel

So, in case you haven't heard, it's the Month of Mel and I'm really sorry I'm so slow in getting my suggestions to you--I've been a little baby/self absorbed as of late, but here they are! In no particular order, we at the Stinkydog blog would like Mel to do the following:

1. go to dim sum and try the chicken feet.
2. fly a kite
3. buy a cool vintage dress on ebay.
4. make a music video to your favorite current song--post it on youtube. (I was going to say "make a dance video," but I believe the zumba may already cover it??)
5. write a short story using my dogs and your dogs as the main characters.
6. carry a digital camera with you at all times and take a picture anytime you see two people kissing.
7. go to a bar you would normally never go to.
8. make me a work of art using only crayons.
9. wear Red every single day for a week.
10. recreate your favorite scene from a movie and take a picture of it for us

ok, that's it. get crackin'.

6 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

OMG. I can NOT believe this is the list you'ce come up with. Holy shit. Okay, the gauntlet has been thrown. Let's see if I am up to the task. I may not be MEL ENOUGH FOR THIS LIST!

Stinkydog said...

dude, and I thought I was being gentle! I *was* going to make you celebrate Adopt a Guinea Pig Month...

The Girl You Used to Know said...

the chickent feet will be the toughest. The rest I think I can manage. except for the ebay shopping. I gave that up years ago after getting hacked. May find a suitable alternative tho

Stinkydog said...

yeah, quite frankly, they taste like...chicken feet. Sam eats them all the time though, so I feel fairly certain it won't make you die (only a little inside). And I hearby give you permission to alter the purchase place of cool vintage dress to whereever seems suitable.

Robyn said...

that is a great list. do not expect me to ask you for one when I turn 40 this year!!! Good luck Mel!

Stinkydog said...

wow is it really this year, I guess that's right, we're in the "evens".. Crazy! you still have to do something major.