Monday, July 20, 2009

hey you--did yall have a nice weekend? Mine was oK. I missed a prime river floating opportunity which I am sad about, but sadly, I can't do the float for 7 hours thing these days because nobody's figured out how to hook the breastpump up to an innertoob. Bummer. BUT! We are looking forward to this time next week when Hopper's Dad and I go on our first vacation with baby to beautiful Seal Rock, Oregon. I just keep checking the National Weather Service every 20 minutes or so because I need to look at the forecast. Here, I'll show you:


Did you notice how there aren't any 100's anywhere in there? Isn't that weird? Ask me how excited I am about that.

So anyway, not a lot of heavy posting this week (as if ever, really..) but as some of you smarties may have figured out, I'm tweeting. Those will be on your right.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

It was great to see you guys on Saturday! So much fun watching our babies giggle and spit up all over us.