Sunday, August 16, 2009

only because I am looking for something to fill up 10 minutes of my time while I give Micah her medicated bath (don't ask)...

Mel's Meme
1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:03. Seriously.

2. How do you like your steak?
well done and my my husband mocks me for it.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince."

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I am really enjoying "Skins" on BBC.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere near my bambino. It' s true. Unless he lived in NYC, and then I'd have to just send postcards

6. What did you have for breakfast?
toast

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
French--steak fritte--mmmm

8. What foods do you dislike?
an assortment of cooked vegetables, most notably cauliflower and fried okra

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I really like Polvo's when we don't have a stupid waitperson. Also, France.

10. Favorite dressing?
Bleu Cheese

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Pontiac Vibe

12. What are your favorite clothes?
yoga pants

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Austria

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2full?
I think the cup is probably twice as big as it needs to be

15. Where would you want to retire?
Italy

16. Favorite time of day?
Sunset

17. Where were you born?
Little Rock, AR

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Who Cares!?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?


21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone, actually.

22. Bird watcher?
if Sesame Street counts

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

24. Pets?
hi, have we met?

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
um. Hopper likes peas?

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
a lawyer.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
laying on a sleeping bag, counting shooting stars in the front yard during the summer

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
allergic to cats, but I think they're cute

29. Always wear your seat belt?
most of the time

30. Been in a car accident?
2--neither my fault

31. Any pet peeves?
People who are close-minded. Also, thong underwear.

32. Favorite pizza topping?
anchovies

33. Favorite Flower?
daffodils

34. Favorite ice cream?
mexican vanilla

35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Culvers

36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
never

37. From whom did you get your last email?
my sister Robyn

38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Fry's

39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
hmmm, no sadly.

40. Like your job?
Yes.

41. Broccoli?
steamed. Yes.

42. What was your favorite vacation?
France

43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Sam

44. What are you listening to right now?
Micah, barking her fool head off in the bathtub

45. What is your favorite color?
green

46. How many tattoos do you have?
one itty bitty one.

47.How many are you tagging for this quiz?
none, I don't tag

48. What time did you finish this quiz?
7:37

49. Coffee Drinker?
oh yes

50. Do have a secret?
actually, no, I'm a pretty open book

Alright, time to go rinse the scabby, smelly dog. Sigh. really, you will be glad that you didn't ask..

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Sesame Street totally counts.

Juliet said...

Tweety Bird counts, too.