Thursday, January 21, 2010

snow snow snow


P1150030
Originally uploaded by leeble1
hey, you still here? Sorry, I've been slammed with work since we returned. Helpful tip: do not schedule projects to begin the morning after you return from a vacation. That isn't smart. Plus, for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time adjusting back to the central time zone.I've been falling asleep at about 8:30-9pm for the last two nights, which is ok, except for when you fall asleep during Toddlers and Tiaras, which, I don't even want to tell you what that does to your sleep patterns. I had this dream last night that everytime I talked, I had to finish up with an overenthusiastic nod/headbob like a cheerleader. I woke up with a sore neck and slight case of vertigo.

Anyway, so yeah, here's your favorite cute picture from the farm. Sam and Hopper having a hoot in the snow. I have more, I just haven't had tiime to download so far. Is it Friday yet?

No comments: