Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday By the Numbers

We haven't done a "By the Numbers" post in...I can't remember the last time we did one, actually. Just trust me, I used to think like this all the time. That was before having a baby made my brain break. Anyhoo..

Wednesday By the Numbers

number of times I said "wow, this is soulsuckinglypleaseripmyearsoff bad" during American Idol last night: 10

number of Lost Episodes I've seen this season because I keep forgetting it's on Tuesday and end up watching $*@*ing American Idol instead: all of them

number of bagels I made for breakfast and left on the countertop before I realized the dog was licking the cream cheese while I wasn't looking: 2

number of bagels I ate anyway*: 1

number of minutes I was at work before spilling coffee on my cream-colored sweater: 47

number of new fancyschmancy wineshops my husband works at that are having a soft opening today(!!): 1

number of days it is taking me to read Fool: too many. (I keep falling asleep, not because it's boring, but because I have a short person that wakes me up at 4am sometimes and that wears me out)

age you probably need to be before reading Fool is ok: um, I'm gonna say, pretty old. It's a raunchy book. And by raunchy I mean: completely hilarious, but kinda Ew. They're not going to be making a film version of this anytime soon... But then again, they made Clerks 2, so anything is possible.

number of years Rici is today: 17 (Happy Birthday Rici!!!!!)**

*I know, ew.
**Rici Schinzel, you know

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You ate the bagel anyway? ewww...well at Least Hop comes by it honestly lol CES

Stinkydog said...

I was running late, what can I say?

Anonymous said...

Hey- You had to do what you had to do...I can see that...lol-CES

Anonymous said...

Hey- You had to do what you had to do...I can see that...lol-CES