Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Jenny Craig

I am currently in the midst of a stomach bug that I like to call "The Jenny Craig." As long as I don't eat, I'm ok. I don't feel like dancing in the moonlight, but I'm not in a fetal position on the couch either. As soon as I eat ANYTHING at all...a single saltine..1/2 a piece of bread.. It is no good, veryveryvery bad, NO BUENO, Please god make this saltine leave my body quickly so that my stomach will stop wrenching itself into contortions that read YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THAT CRACKER, LADY.   Right now, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning. Well, that's a lie, I did have some crackers last night around 11pm (see aforementioned agony).  I am starving.  But since I also have the boys by myself today and tonight (Sam has a thing), I can't afford to writhe on the couch. We may adventure out and go buy some ginger ale.

 We  really know how to partay.

No comments: