Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Programming Note

Blog silence brought to you this week by the letters U, G and H with additional underwriting by E and W.  Felled by what I *thought* was yet another stomach virus, I've been pretty much horizontal the last 3 days. But by yesterday my symptoms had gotten to the Cry Uncle stage and I went to the doctor. Turns out, I have a bacterial intestinal infection as opposed to a virus. The only difference being that with the virus, it pretty much goes away on its own in, like, a day and with the bacterial thing, I am still getting cold sweats and can't stand for very long and this is day four and BAD BAD THINGS are happening to the tum. I also haven't eaten anything but a banana and a handful of pretzels since Sunday morning. I could possibly be ever so slightly cranky from that. Oh and we're going to New York bright and early tomorrow morning so unless this antibiotic starts kicking in gear, I'm going to be wearing some sort of hazmat suit on the plane. Look for me, say hi! (from a distance, obviously).
Hopefully the next time I update it will be from a lawn chair on the farm where I will be drinking something other than Pedialyte. God this stuff is nasty. Happy thoughts, Happy thoughts! Puppies and Kittens!

No comments: