Friday, October 12, 2012

Last Days

Not Me. I have no idea who this person is, but he nailed it.
Friday, we're going to see Pisa and maybe some more wineries.  I know it's cheesy and in bad tourist form and blah blah blah, whatever, but I will be that Idiot trying to get a picture posed to look like I'm holding the tower up if it's the last thing I do. I WILL DO THIS.  And it will probably be on your Christmas card. I'll be sure to be appropriately embarrassed at how uncool I am while simultaneously not giving a crap because I doubt seriously I will run into anyone I know there. If I run into you, feel free to act like you don't know me.

We are also hanging out at the Farm and trying to pack everything back into the suitcases for our trip back home. We're doing the same thing where we spend a night in NYC before heading back to Austin.  I predict we will be sleepy and in chianti withdrawals.

No comments: