By the time you read this we will be on the first leg of our journey to Shmitally after several days of fending off high fevers and zippers on suitcases that won't zip and lying to the dogs about how long we'll be gone (don't worry, fuzzheads, we're leaving you with some company). I have no idea how much access to the internet we'll have while we're away--there may be some, but probably not the constant connection to wifi I am used to, so I may not be able to live blog the entire trip. I KNOW. Here's a hanky.
Update: I got a call at 4:30 pm on Monday that our initial flight out of Austin was cancelled. Panic and much handflapping ensued. I spoke to a nice man somewhere in India and was put on hold for exactly 38 minutes. But we're rescheduled..as far as I know. I will jump through a phone line and karate chop someone if I have to.