Saturday, January 19, 2013

Numbah Two!

My baby is turning two tomorrow and honestly, I can't even.. I'm trying very hard not to be too sappy about it, but then again, I figure I might as well get this out of my system before he gets old enough to start making a major production out of wiping off my kisses and yelling "Ewwww, Mommy, Quit It!" like SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW. I meant to do one of these for his first birthday last year, but I vaguely remember something about two toddlers and no sleep and yeah, it didn't happen.  I know these are dorky, but have we met? A whole year of growing and becoming a little person condensed into 4 minutes. It isn't enough, but year you go. Now excuse me, I gotta go, I got something in my eye.


The song is "A Father's First Spring" by the Avett Brothers. Dagger to the heart, ain't it? 

No comments: