Friday, August 01, 2014

knock knock

To lighten things up for the weekend (and because I mentioned it earlier this week), I'm finally posting for your pleasure some videos of my kids telling knock knock jokes. Mind you, we do this probably 3-4 nights a week, for months now, so I'm only sharing a fraction of the ones I have on my phone (note to self: this is probably why your phone is starting to die).   The ones I'm posting for you are the ones that almost make sense. Usually, when Hopper tells jokes, he's just stretching out his comedic legs and coming up with something completely da-daist, But he's learned that if it contains the word POOP or CHICKEN, it will  crack Rowan up.

 As you may have already noted, Hopper likes to take conventional things and put his own spin on it (WHO KNEW). For example, there's that classic:
knock knock
who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say bananas??  (baahahahahha, right?)

Yeah no. He will literally use ANY OTHER FOOD OTHER THAN ORANGE.

Here is one where he almost, ALMOST says it the original way.


But then, that's over.


We go through many variations of this. Applesauce, Chicken, Watermelon. And no, it doesn't get any better. He tickles himself  though, and that's what's important.

Here's another one. I think it's... almost making sense? Maybe?


He's already plotting on how to change it up, though. I fully expect the Hopper version sometime in the next couple weeks, one that involves cow butts.

And lastly, here's a video of Rowan attempting to get in on the joke telling, but he just ends up saying the word "chicken" over and over. I can't help it, it kills me.


have a happy weekend, y'all.

No comments: