Thursday, September 11, 2014

o'fun Day 4

I mentioned earlier that I downloaded all pictures of the year through April. Why stop at April? Because when I got to May, I realized that all the pictures were from when we went to Arkansas for my mom's funeral. I know this sounds silly, but it just seemed like this big rift: things from when my mom was still alive and things since when she's not and I just had to stop for a while. I think I've been handling the grieving process pretty OK in my own time, but I guess sometimes I'm just not over it yet.  Anyway, so I needed a little pick-me-up so I decided that instead of downloading off my phone, I'd share some of THE FILE.
THE FILE, as you may know is the cache of photos of my children that I keep in hopes of one day sharing them with my son's potential dates/spouses/roommates/potential employers. Sadly, THE FILE is much too large (already) to share in its entirety, so I'm opting to share only the ones where my children are fully clothed (mostly). 

 Hooo, my kids crack me up.









more tomorrow!

No comments: