Sunday, January 11, 2015

This is my Resolution

So, I don't know if you remember a few months ago when I decided I needed to delete some photos off of my iphone so that things might actually start functioning on it.  At the time, I had something like 2800 pictures stored and it was only like August or something.  At the end of the year, I ended up having to take more off and saw how many of them there were all added up in one folder. I think the total number of photos on my phone was something like 5300--close to that. Which is ridiculous, I understand. That means that I easily take at least 100 photos a week.  Sometimes it's because I'm holding the shutter down so I can take a whole bunch with the hope that in at least one of them, Rowan isn't shouting NO FUNTOS at me. Sometimes I'm taking pictures at the store of something I'm going to try and remember later, like when my kid picks out any of the million Ninja Turtle action figures and it has to be THAT ONE. No! the one AFTER he takes the mutagen and his head falls off, that one, Mom. Anyway. My point is, I take a lot of photos, some of which are great and others being ones that I'm flipping through months later asking myself why I have 15 pictures of my dog's butt.  So, I'm taking some steps to help curb this issue I have and trying to get more organized with it.

Step One: buy a wifi SDcard for my actual camera so that I don't use my iphone for everything. Up until a week or so ago, I had no idea these existed, but now that I do, it will be mine as soon as Amazon ships it.  Happy New Year to me!  Step Two:  I'm making an attempt to clear off my phone every week. So, every Sunday, I'm going to spend an hour or however long it takes, going through that week's photos and either deleting, sharing with you here or.. well, deleting some more.
Without further ado, here is your first weekly photo dump.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE. It's almost as if none of them ever decide it's too cold and rainy outside, so they'll just poo somewhere in the house instead.

Possum being pissy about having to wear a jacket.



Hudson. With Static Cling. 



Small child with bagel. 





This is what happens when Hopper attempts to do Duck Lips in a picture. It's genetic, I swear.  His black eye is still impressive, but here it just looks like he's doing a Liza Minelli impersonation. 


No comments: