Friday, February 27, 2015

February Dump!

Ok, I haven't done a photo dump in a while, but now I really have to because I'm about to flush my phone down the toilet (or blow it up. Or feed it to the orangutans at the zoo. Something destructive). My phone which is an iphone 4s  (I know, ancient) has apparently opted to stop recognizing wi-fi networks. Or more accurately, it will see some sort of network is there, but it won't connect to it. I searched and Sam searched and many people suggest that you download the latest ios update,  but you know what my phone likes to tell me when I try to do that?


that little *plink plink* noise you just heard was the sound of several hundred blood vessels popping in my eye. 

So, I'm probably off to get a new phone sometime in the next week or so. SO I have to get all these pix off because, psssh. Cloud? what's that?  Without further ado, here are some shots from February-ish.


This is from our visit to Pieous last Sunday. If you have not been to Pieous, may I highly recommend that you fix that. Holy. Cow. Is that place yummy. Just fyi, their Rocket Pizza is pretty much spot on to what we had when were in Tuscany, but EVERYTHING we ate was drool-worthy.


Hopper has discovered hair gel. My only problem is getting him to use a reasonable amount and by "reasonable" I'm talking: something south of Jersey Shore levels. This would be one instance where I failed. he's only mad at me b/c I wouldn't stop laughing at him. 


Most of the time the boys refuse to take photos, but every once in a while they like to pretend that they're going to pose for me and then they do this. I'm used to it. 


I woke up one morning to this. They told me they were having a tea party.  I didn't ask questions. 


My sister Robyn came down for the Austin Marathon (and for the boys' joint birthday). She bought them some wax lips for their Valentines Day goodie bags. So, um. We had to wear them. 




Oh! and we have a new foster baby. Her name is Shelby. She's a little redonk. 

I'm sure you'll be seeing more of her soon.  

No comments: