Saturday, November 14, 2015

Recipes

The boys have offered up some "recipes" to add for the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner. They assure me these are "delicious." I'm no chef, so I'm just dictating here.

Amazing Porkchops (Hopper)
ingredients: pieces of porkchop, ranch dressing
directions:  dip meat into ranch dressing. eat.

Good Milk (Rowan)
ingredients:  milk, candy syrup
directions:  pour a little bit of milk into the syrup, but not too much. drink.

Guapo Taco Pudding (Rowan)*
ingredients: blue corn syrup, bacon fat, pinto beans
directions: add water. eat

Waterade (Hopper)
ingredients:  water, orange juice, Powerade
directions: mix together, but leave out the orange juice

Skittle Snowflakes (Rowan)
ingredients:  skittles, frozen precipitation
directions: put Skittles in mouth, open mouth and wait for snow

*ed. note #1: I am pretty sure this is lifted from Mr. Peabody and Sherman
*ed. note #2: all of these sound better than fried okra.





1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

Sorry Skittle snow flakes is probably all I can handle from this list and since they are predicting snow on the 26, 27, and 28th. I'll put the skittles on the grocery list.