Saturday, April 23, 2016

Legs

I was taking these pictures of Rowan yesterday swinging in our backyard jungle (yes, I know we need to mow, it would be helpful if it would stop raining...which is something Austinites NEVER get to say, but it's true..). Anyway, I'm looking at these and I'm like, WHERE DID THESE LEGS COME FROM? Did someone sneak in our house in the middle of the night, detach his chubby little guy legs and replace them with these giant limbs that look like they belong to a 10 year old? When did that happen? (probably Wednesday because I don't remember him being this tall on Wednesday).





And then I measured him on the Wall of Measure and it looks like between February of 2015 and April, 2016, this kid grew 4 inches. Four inches. FOUR. 

I can only assume this is from eating 5lbs of goldfish crackers every day of his life. 



No comments: