Saturday, December 03, 2016

Conversations with Hop and Ro

Been a while since we've done one of these...but my boys continue to crack me up.


********

Me: Rowan, why are you naked?
Rowan:  Because I wanted to show Hopper my penis.
Hopper: Yeah, it was awkward.

********

Rowan: Mom! Did you know that if the sun blows up, the Earth will freeze?
Me: Yep, that's true, but we wouldn't care because we'd all be dead.
Hopper:  You really need to work on looking at the bright side, Mom.

********

Me (cooking dinner): Rowan, dude, where are your pants?
Rowan: I wanted to show Hopper my noodle.
Me: Rowan, we don't call it "a noodle." The correct term is "penis."
Rowan (holds up handful of pasta): Really Mom? I thought it was "spaghetti."

********
Rowan (losing at some random Ipad game): DAMMIT!
Me: Rowan, that is not a word you are allowed to say.
Rowan:  I'm sorry, Mom.  GODDAMMIT.

********
Rowan: Mom, what are hotdogs?
Hopper:  Don't be stupid, Rowan, it's a dog's wiener.
Me: It is NOT  a dog's wiener.
*Pause*
Me: Wait, You think I would feed you guys a dog's wiener for dinner??
Hopper: With ketchup, sure!

********

Maybe someday we'll have conversations that don't revolve around weiners.  A girl can dream.

No comments: