Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Not Really Birthday

Hopper's birthday is not until next weekend, but on his actual birthday, we're going to be camping (don't even ask). So, we had a roller skating party for him today for he and some of his classmates this afternoon.


 I know, the cake is a little whack.  But really, when you consider that I FORGOT ABOUT ORDERING ONE TIL THIS MORNING, it's not all that terrible. I mean, it's cake., they ate it.  Also related: I suck at party planning. 



A little birthday singing. 







This is almost everyone... okay, not really, but trying to herd a gaggle of 2nd graders into one spot is not a hill I'm willing to die on. 



 I have about 15 videos of everyone skating.. I'll save you the suspense: no one broke any bones, though I wouldn't blame you for wincing.

Even though  at the end, we were all pretty much like this:


Not bad for a Not Really Birthday.

No comments: