Friday, February 17, 2006

Set List


Because you couldn't be with me while I sang the hell out of some Journey last night at the Love Bites show, I have recreated the set list for you:

1.) Every Rose has Its Thorn--Poison
Lighters immediately came out and it was very cute until the guy behind me vehemently screamed "Brett Michaels is the Anti-Christ". I mean, that was funny, but he scared me a little.

2). You Don't Know What You've Got (Til It's Gone)--Cinderella
I have no memory of Cinderella. Did they really exist?

3). All I Need (Is a Miracle)--Mike and the Mechanics
what with the who now?

4). Love Bites--Def Leppard

5). Separate Ways-Journey
I have to admit that I never actually knew the what they were saying in this song til last night. Still doesn't make a lot of sense.

6). More than Words--I have no idea who this is, but I remember thinking that the guy playing guitar was cute back when the song came out. Now he just seems..girly.

7). Eternal Flame--Bangles
This was the second of the non-heavy metal songs (after Mike and the Mechanics??) but every girl in the house was rocking this one.

8). Sister Christian

9). November Rain
A song back from when Axl Rose didn't look like a feral muppet.

10). Without You--Motley Crue
I am shocked, shocked that any member of this group has been able to father children after wearing leather pants this tight.

11). Faithfully--Journey
Holy shit, I completely lost my voice on this one.

12). Pour Some Sugar On Me--Def Leppard
Not a love song...though I guess in some circles it could be...but there was lots of booty shaking on this one.

13). You Give Love a Bad Name-Bon Jovi

14). Come Sail Away--Styx
I seriously thought the guy sitting next to me was going to pop a vocal chord.

15). Sweet Child of Mine--Guns'n'Roses
Ditto.

And the best part of the night was when, at the end of the show, a girl sitting on our row got up in front of the entire audience and with microphone in hand, asked her boyfriend to marry him (he said yes).

fun fun!

No comments: