Friday, June 09, 2006

When the dog bites, when the bee stings..

For your reading pleasure..These are a few of my fav-o-rite theeeeenngs (sung in Julie Andrews voice)

I cannot stop listening to this, the new album by Neko Case "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood". (and no, I have no idea what that means). It's just really beautiful.


Chistopher Moore. I am late to the party on this guy, but holy crap! he is a writer of very funny books. I'll be catching up on all his stuff this summer.

Lord help me, but I may be starting my life as a sci-fi geek (not that there's anything with that). We've been watching back episodes of Battlestar Galactica (shutup, Courtney). It's really good! Starbuck is kinda assy though. And okay yeah, Edward James Olmos is kinda creepy. And I'm not a 13 year old boy, so I'm finding the whole "Number 6" lady tiresome--I keep calling her "Seven of Nine" much to the annoyance of anyone else in the room. But otherwise, a pretty entertaining show.

I've also rejoined an aerobics class that I haven't been to in two years. Make fun of Jazzercise all you want (and really, it's not hard--work it ladies, sashay!!), but I pretty much hurt all over. That's a good thing, I guess.

No comments: