Sunday, October 22, 2006

dog day afternoon








so, I probably forgot to mention that I got a new camera a couple of weeks ago. I'm still trying to figure out all the settings, so it's hit or miss with the photos lately. These are some taken this afternoon of the drug loving pooches. (I can never line the captions up right with blogger, sorry!)

1. Weezy. I was trying to get a shot of her where she looked less, um, brain-damaged. I failed miserably.

2. Hudson doesn't have time for photos, man. But check out that tail. Girly!

3. Micah helping me with that extreme close up button.

4. Have I mentioned that Tank Girl doesn't like getting her photo taken? She always looks like I'm holding the camera in one hand and a baseball bat in the other.

5. Fergus is digging the new fall weather. Me too, little man, me too.

No comments: