Thursday, November 06, 2008

man, I hope yall don't mind, but I had to take a break from the brown background for a while. I was trying to go back and archive some stuff and reading over it, my eyes were killing me. Has it been hurting your eyes all this time and you were just too nice to tell me? I know Sam has never liked what he calls "the purple-y brown," but then again, he thinks the brown is purple and oh yeah, he's a wee bit color-blind.** Anyway, I think we're going to stick with the whitish background for a while. hope you don't mind.


**colorblind, but has pretty good taste I should say.

2 comments:

Older not wiser said...

Us old folks appreciate the easier reading-maybe larger print is next.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

didn't bother me, but I only come to the site when I want to comment...:) I usually read in the feed...