Thursday, July 01, 2010

Feeling the love

Yall know how I love being a mother. It's wonderful and more than I ever thought it would be. Sparkles and rainbows. I LOVE being a mom. And yet... I love it a little bit less when I'm being horfed on. The love, it drops just the teeninesiest bit when the horf shoots over your shoulder and down your back like a little horf waterfall. The sparkles and rainbows are..a mite less sparkly when you have to hold horfy baby while fending off dogs who WANT TO EAT THAT DELICIOUS HORF with your feet as you try to get everyone out of the line of fire without stepping in or otherwise spreading the horf. (seriously, would anyone like a dog?they're cute and friendly. A wee bit disgusting though)

We have TUM YUCK at ye olde household, ladies and germs. It remains to be seen if this is contagious or not. I'll give you a horf report later when Sam and I tag out. I get the afternoon shift. oh yay.

2 comments:

Older not wiser said...

The first time Paul horfed-he became hysterical-he thought he was dying.

Juliet said...

We haven't had a horf-a-rama here for a while, but I remember it well. Nuttin' but sympathy here, Mama.