Thursday, November 22, 2012

TG

so long, pie. we hardly knew ye.
It's a well known fact that some Thanksgivings are better than others. I am guessing that the ones where you don't ignore your 3 year old when he says he doesn't feel well are some of the better ones... In our defense,  he JUST used that excuse last night when he didn't want to take a bath and the day before that when I tried to make him eat chicken nuggets that he thought looked different and really honestly, "Hopper can't do ____ because he's sick" is something that gets bandied about several times a week. And in case you're wondering, we haven't introduced the whole "Boy Who Cried Wolf" plot line yet because the story contains neither trains or robots.  So yeah, he said he felt sick and I said "Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard this one before" and probably less than 10 minutes after that the uh, shit hit the fan*. And man, oh man, do I ever wish that was just a euphemism. Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be here all week! 

*I'm only joking. There wasn't a fan.

No comments: