Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yes, he's always like that

So, one of the things that I get a lot is when people meet my son, they'll ask, "Does he talk like that all the time?" And I'll be honest, I'm not really sure what they mean.  Does he refer to himself in 3rd person all the time? Yes. Not 100% exclusively, but it's a thing. Is he always so polite? Uh, NO. I don't know if they're trying to tell me he's weird or not. Not that he IS weird. Quirky? yes. Argumentative about things he knows absolutely nothing about? MOST DEFINITELY. Describes TV shows not by title but by the most minute detail from 20 seconds of screen time so that a majority of the time you have absolutely no clue what he's talking about? DING DING DING.  Mostly, I just think he's funny. See for yourself.



A couple things of note:
1). That buzzing you hear is the sound of Rowan trying to use Hopper's electric toothbrush to scrub his own butt.
2). Three seconds after this video ended, I had to take a ten-minute tour of my own living room. It's ok though, I found a sock I was missing.

No comments: