Monday, October 13, 2014

No Funtos

So, you may or may not know that we've had seven cocker spaniel puppies at our house for a week now which we are fostering for rescue. I've done this before, but it's been a while since I've had seven. Seven is....more than five. Three more than four...QUITE A BIT more than Smidge. What I'm saying here is that we are knee deep in poo over here. So tonight, some of the pups are going to a co-foster. For that reason, I thought I'd try and get a group photo of the girls all together. It was.. Less successful than I thought it would be. At six weeks old, they are at the cocker spaniel equivalent of  a small child taking off his pants smearing chocolate pudding on his hair and chest while screaming NO FUNTOS! YOU MAY NOT TAKE FUNTOS!! Which is to say: they are Rowan. Seven fuzzy little girl Rowans.













No comments: