Monday, November 30, 2015

LaDa of NaBloPoMo

You know what today is? Cyber Monday, yes. National Mousse Day, also yes. It's also the LAST of NaBloPoMo. Gesundheit.  As the more observant may have noticed, I've blogged here every day this month as part of National Blog Posting Month. Every day! I'll be honest, I did not think I was going to make it, particularly that one time when I had spent the day driving and was halfway through a box of wine at my sister's house (thank you, guest blogger who calls people bitches all the time, so I assumed yall would know it was not me because I don't do that). I didn't even use any prompts (though some of you may be wishing I had..) and I think it went...okay? I mean, I know it's not all quality stuff, but I feel like I've really kind of gotten back in the groove of writing. It's still hard to sit down every day and figure out what I'm going to post about. I used to post about stupid things all the time but now we have Facebook for that. I know, too, that some people plan these things out in advance, I'm not that person. I had actually made a list of possible posts ('cause, remember, I like lists), but I don't think I even got to all of them because something else would happen or I'd be all Look, Squirrel! and never got around to them....which might mean that I'll post again tomorrow (it could happen!). Because I have to say, even though it was a little hard, I did enjoy it, even though sometimes I had to sit here with my noise cancellation headphones on typing while ignoring my child telling me about the Minecraft house he made with the lava pool in basement and a pet bunny that fell into it and is now a zombie (I dunno, I only caught part of it). So, let's meet again soon, ok?
And in the mean time, more pix from my trip that I am just now remembering that I took:


My sister took us to eat at this place called Low Gap Cafe and I will tell you, they are straight up lying about both the Wi-fi and the art, but they had really good burgers.


They also had a lot of dead animals on the wall. 


Hopper was asking me, "Um, is that a real turkey?"  (yes, yes it was, a large dead one)


 Later, we went back to the house where I put my pajamas on at 2pm and we made homemade hot chocolate in the crockpot. 

*CLINK* Cheers!


Rowan was performing his Thanksgiving Day reenactment of the famous Charlie Brown/Lucy Swiping the Football Away At the Last Second scene here for his two cousins. They had no idea what he was talking about. 


All in all, it's been a pretty good month, right?

No comments: